Ad Code

Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

MAGIC WORDS FOR WELCOMING-ADDRESS

MAGIC WORDS FOR WELCOMING-ADDRESS

In Schools, Colleges, Workshops, Seminars, Guest Lectures, Presentations, Discussions, Debates, Competitions, Cultural Programs, Public Speeches, Celebrations, and Conferences, Orientations and formal meetings you have to give welcome speech to the guest of honour. It should be well prepared and time-bound.

When this responsibility is fallen upon you. obviously pressure on you amounts. You get stuck and fall short of words while welcoming the guests of honour. Here, I am giving effective and catchy phraseology and terminology for welcoming address. Undoubtedly magic words useful for welcoming-address to win your audience heart.  


  • WARM WELCOME -

        Ex. Luckily everything is on our side today. All guests of honour have taken their seats.        I am very much delight to offer warm welcome to the guests on and off the dais.            

        

  • HEARTY WELCOME -

        Ex. On behalf of school management, staff and every one seated in the August Hall, I            extend warm  welcome to one and all present over here.

 

  • CHEERFUL WELCOME -

        Ex. It is my proud privilege to voice cheerful welcome to the dignitaries who have accepted our invitation and are amongst us today.                           

       

  • CORDIAL WELCOME -

        Ex. All my dearest colleagues join me in giving cordial Welcome to high profile                   dignitaries.

 

  • GLAD WELCOME:-

        Ex. My joy knew no bounds to stand up and express glad welcome to the dignitaries            and audience.

 

  • HOSPITABLE WELCOME:-

        Ex. The most awaited moment has come to offer the most hospitable Welcome to                 honourable guests.

 

  • AMIABLE WELCOME -

        Ex. I take great pleasure in putting forth an amiable welcome full of love, respect and            honour.

 

  • GRACIOUS WELCOME -

        Ex. From the depth of my heart, I am enthusiastically extending gracious Welcome to       the galaxy of intellectuals present over here.                           

 

  • SOCIABLE WELCOME -

        Ex. Let us all give a very big hand for a sociable Welcome to our guests today.

 

  • GENIAL WELCOME -

        Ex. On this occasion, I am proud to bid all the guests a genial welcome.

 

  • CONVIVIAL WELCOME -

        Ex. We are going to have a merry and enjoyable time together, so, on this occasion I  wish you all convivial welcome.                                 

  • AGREEABLE WELCOME -

        Ex. Well, Ladies and Gentlemen, I am here for an agreeable Welcome to the guests, champion stars, and all present over here.

 

  • PLEASING WELCOME -

        Ex. This is the biggest opportunity to give pleasing Welcome to one and all.

 

  • PLEASANT WELCOME -

        Ex. I couldn't confine myself with what words may I express pleasant Welcome.

 

  • COMPANIONABLE WELCOME -

        Ex. It's absolutely great indeed to see elites, peers, colleagues, freshers. What a companionable Welcome!                                  

  • GRATEFUL WELCOME -

        Ex. I am deeply appreciative to offer you all our most grateful Welcome.

 

  • FRIENDLY WELCOME -

        Ex. With outstretched hands, with opened heart, I offer friendly Welcome to each and  every one of you.

 

  • APPRECIATIVE WELCOME -

        Ex. How fortunate we are to have such personnel as the guest of honour today. It is with all heart, I extend appreciative welcome.                     

       

  • SUPERB & STYLISH WELCOME -

        Ex. All things are set. Music started, lamp lighting ceremony is held, now this is high time for your superb and stylish welcome.

 

  • DELIGHTED WELCOME -

        Ex. We are truly and genuinely delighted to welcome one and all present over here.

 

  • FAVOURED WELCOME -

        Ex. Well, Ladies and Gentlemen, all the guests, stars, celebrities are on stage. I am                giving favoured  Welcome.                             

  • HONOURED WELCOME -

        Ex. It is with all our body, mind and soul, we are deeply honoured to welcome you.

 

  • BIG WELCOME -

        Ex. I extend big Welcome to all the guests of honour.

 

  • HUGE WELCOME -

        Ex. I am gladly requesting you to stand up for the huge welcome by giving thunderous         applause.

 

  • RAPTUROUS WELCOME -

        Ex. I am overjoyed, thrilled and excited to voice rapturous welcome.

 

Note: Plz pass your comments without fail.

 

Thank you so much for your visit to my Weblog!

 😇 👌 👍 🌹💓 🙏


 


Post a Comment

4 Comments