Ad Code

Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

PRAYER FOR MY CHILDREN'S FUTURE

To, 
*The Omnipotent, Omniscient,  Omnipresent, the most Gracious and  the most Merciful Lord*

Two flowers have bloomed on my life vine. My life became perfect. I am overwhelmed with all the donations you have put in my cup of hands. I can't put into words how happy I am to see a loving son and sweet girl. These two precious diamonds are a wonderful gift for me and my wife  from you.

A child is the flesh and blood of its parents. A child is a soul that is part of its parents. O God, I am crying out to you for my children. Praying earnestly.

O Lord, strengthen the wings of my children. Create confidence in them as deep as the ocean. May the fire of soul in their hearts always shine. Remove the darkness of ignorance from their lives. Create a path of knowledge in their life. May they have a long, healthy and wealthy life. May they be blessed with strength, wisdom and tact. Let them always be filled with enthusiasm. Keep their mind, wrist and brain strong. Do not allow laziness and ignorance in their lives. They should not enslave anyone. Let them be not  depended on others. I want them grow well with self respect. They should build their own life by becoming self-reliant.
Hard-earned wealth and prestige are always better than easily-earned glory. Do not allow poverty  in their lives. They should develop all round mentally, intellectually and physically. May they get respect, honour, success, money and  prestige. They should not lack anything in life. May they have friends of virtuous and prudent thoughts. Bad things and bad company should not benefit them.

Make them love, appreciate and and proud member of family. May they have blessings of parents, teachers and elders. Never let anyone get hurt by them. It should not be bad for them from someone else. Always protect them.  Always show them the right path. Keep them away from addictions and vices. Allowing them to remain sensitive and human. Live with a stiff neck. They should never mortgage their self-respect. Let them know the importance of manners, knowledge, discipline, ethics. They should reach the heights of success. They should never get tired and frustrated  of defeat. They should have the threat to pull success. They should have the strength to digest failure. Stress, fear, pressure, negativity should not be in their life. May their lives continue to be prosperous,  flourishing with your blessings.

Every dream they had, should come true. May their wishes and aspirations be fulfilled with your blessings. Get the company of good thinking people. Give  meaning to their life. Add different colours to their lives. May they continue to receive the strong support of your blessings at every stage and turn of life. May the good of many be done by his hands. Allow welfare to happen by the hands of them. May the blessings and wishes of many continue to flow to them. May the next generation be proud of their magnificent divine work. May people who selflessly, truly and genuinely love  come into their lives. May the aroma of their  work and thoughts continue to waft around.

They should grow up. They should get high position. They should make their own new history which should be read from generation to generation. O Lord, I have asked for so much. I have been educating them to the best of my ability. will continue to do so but you know everything. You are the savior, the savior of all the worlds. Trust that you will not displease this devotee of yours. This is what I ask of you Lord. Praying in spirit. This faith will continue as long as I am alive. I know it well that God hears the prayer sung from the bottom of heart.

Thank you so much for your visit to my blog.

Post a Comment

0 Comments