Ad Code

Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

MILLION-DOLLAR THOUGHTS BY SAINT DNYANESHWAR

MILLION -DOLLOR THOUGHTS BY SAINT DNYANESHWAR
India is a land of highly intellectual philosophers, monks, sages, saints etc. Swami Vivekanand is a world class monk. As far as saints are concerned too many names are there such as Saint Dnyaneshwar, Saint Namdev, Saint Tukaram, Saint Chokha Mela, Saint Gadgebaba etc.  But here I am giving valuable thoughts by Saint Dnyaneshwar.

Saint Dnyaneshwar Maharaj was expelled from the society. His million dollar thoughts are - 
1. I was not in control of where I was born, what caste, religion,  how my parents should be, so instead of complaining about it, I can definitely make my life happier by making positive use of the abilities given to me by nature. 
             
2) Whether I was a woman or a man, black or white, my body posture, all the organs were fine, it was not even in my hands. But it is up to me to take care of what I have received, to take proper care of it. 
                
3) My parents' financial status, social status, their nature, it was not in my hands. So I must always remember that they love me no matter what. I must always be grateful to them.
                 
4) Not everyone gets all the happiness. This is the law of nature. So, there could be some sorrows in my life too. I don't even have the right to decide what that pain should be. So without capitalising on my grief, I will continue to make positive efforts to resolve it.                  

5) It is not up to me to decide how to deal with the people around me, the people who come in contact with me, but it is definitely up to me to treat them with love. Patience, gentle language, good wishes are in my hands. 
                
6) I often have no control over the events, situations that happen in my life. But at that time positive thinking and wrong behavior is definitely in my hands.
                 
7) I am not the maker of this world. Or how this world should be, even my opinion is of no value. So, why is this? Why is that Why not Etc. Instead of bothering to ask questions, I can decide that what is wrong, what is wrong, at least I will not do. These are just a few nerves! 
                
8) Realising that someday I will get some kind of grief, I should help the sad people around me as much as I can. Always, I would try to reduce the pains. I will try to wipe the tears from the eyes of miserable people. 
                
9) Even though success, happiness and prosperity are rolling on my feet today, I should keep my ego away, keeping in mind that all this can be destroyed tomorrow or anytime. I brought nothing and I will never take anything away while departing from this world. 
                 
10) Instead of grieving over what I didn't get, I should be thankful for what I did get. Whenever I get a chance to help.  make the world a better place, I should not miss it.
 

Note: Plz pass your comments without fail.

Thank you so much for your visit to my Weblog!

 😇 👌 👍 🌹💓 🙏
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments