Ad Code

Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

SKY IS NOT THE LIMIT!

SKY IS NOT THE LIMIT!

I have set my goal. My goal is my Mount Everest which is constantly marking me. I know exactly how to achieve my goal. I know for a fact that I have to work day and night to achieve my goals. My path will be extremely rough. Numerous difficulties will come. I would be out of breath. I would struggle a lot. But I will not back down now. I will fight for my right the way warrior fights. Let it be what I want it to be. I am not afraid of trouble. As I walk through the pages of history, I experience how adventure, inspiration, strength, intellect, tactics come in handy. I also have this power and energy. I am not inferior to anything. I can get what I want.

The competition and the battle that started with birth will continue till death. It has never been missed by anyone. I will live and fight for my dreams and goals. I will fight till my last breath. I will fight only to win! I will make my life meaningful. I will reach the peak of success. I will make my dreams come true. I will write a new chapter of history. Some people sacrifice their lives for success. They work hard. They are engrossed and exhausted. They do it without giving any reason. They sacrifice many things. Disappointment shakes. The spark in them ignites. A huge cascade of excitement flows through them. They glow with the energy of the scorching sun. They strive for it all their lives and achieve success in it. Cumbersome job and the herculean task is always undertaken by them. They never lose heart and interest. They give tough fight.  They take a huge leap to touch the sky. Even the sky is not the limit for them.

The fun of winning is only when many are eagerly awaiting your defeat. Every storm that comes is not to destroy us, but to make us aware of what we are. When success is achieved, it should be accepted with restraint and failure should not be exhausted at all. No any particular phase is permanent in our life. Both success and failure are not permanent. Sometimes success and sometimes failure is possible. It should be kept in mind that one victory does not make one victorious like Alexander and one defeat does not make you lose hope to win. But consistently you must win. It will prove that you are unconquerable and matchless. 

Several obstacles may come your way. But Keep moving forward in every moment of your life. A man who cries only gets sympathy in life and a man who fights feels his own strength. Crying people become constantly weak and paralyzed. Fighters are constantly becoming stronger and more independent. There is no glory in life like self-reliance and no poverty like paralysis. So have the courage to fight for life. If you win, don't get excited and tell yourself, the real flight of life is yet to come. The impeachment of your intentions is yet to come. Right now a handful of soil is measured. The whole sky is still ahead if there is a pastoral failure even after trying to win, do not be discouraged and recover you whether someone comes to wipe your tears or not. Take care of yourself. Do not assume that the fire is extinguished. Don't even think that the rest is ashes. Once again I will spring up from the pile of ashes.  This is a species of phoenix. It is not possible to say at what age, at what stage of life, at what turn people will be successful with enthusiasm and goal.

 

 Thank you so much for your visit to my Weblog!

 😇 👌 👍 🌹💓 🙏

 

Post a Comment

1 Comments