Ad Code

Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

COUNT BLESSINGS


 
May your day be blessed with Happiness and Peace of Mind. May you be free of all burdens. Let Angels light your way with grace. never count your troubles, instead count your blessings. this is my humble prayer for your safety,  security and prosperity. I always trust that the prayer sung by the heart is always responded by the God. Prayer goes up to the lord and his blessings come down to you. This is the central idea of this poem.

COUNT BLESSINGS

Dear, instead of blowing off candles

Or calculating your age in years

Value wishes and blessings now

As your birthday nears


Appreciate people around you

Who truly love and who care

You are dear to many

But for you  I'm always being there


I always think and care you

For me, you're the twinkling star

Your memories are unforgettable

For me very special you are


So happy birthday to you dear

From the depth of my heart

And may your good times multiply

Till they're flying off the chart


Another year is a God's gift

So, cut your cake and say

I never count birthdays

Instead I count blessings every day!

                                                                                            --- Sambhajirao Suryavanshi

Note: Plz pass your comments without fail.

Thank you so much for your visit to my Weblog!

 😇 👌 👍 🌹💓 🙏

 

Post a Comment

1 Comments